Drafting of Laws & Research
Human Resource & Labour Matters
Arbitration & Mediation
Syed Hasnain Ibrahim Kazmi
Mr. Kazmi have been performing his responsibilities as Deputy Attorney General for Pakistan from June 2014 till December 2016. His previous experience has provided him the chance to develop his expertise to represent the State before the Superior Courts along with dealing with the management issues of the Offices of the Attorney General & Advocate General.
Mr. Kazmi had also held the office of Assistant Advocate General in Punjab province for about four years (2005-2009). He would look after the interest of the Government of the Punjab in the Honorable Lahore High Court, Lahore & Rawalpindi Bench.
At that point in time Prosecution Department was not established, therefore, he also had the opportunity of handling Constitutional and Criminal matters simultaneously.
He also had a chance to perform his duties as Special Prosecutor (Rawalpindi Division) on Terrorism Cases in Lahore High Court Rawalpindi Bench from 2007 to 2009. During the tenure of his appointment as Special Prosecutor he had been conducting high profile cases successfully.
We are a medium sized Law-Practice having offices at Lahore and Islamabad. Below is a brief Expertise of Kazmiz advocates and corporate consultants.
Banking & Finance, Tax, Insurance, Levys and regulatory, corporate compliance, Merger and Amalgamations
legal informatics, and governs the digital dissemination of both information and software, information security and electronic commerce
Dispute resolution (companies and individuals)
Service of Pakistan, Civil Services, Federal Goverment Services, Services in provincial Structures and State Corporations, Corporate bodies
Exchange of capital, goods, and services across international borders or territories
Fundamental Rights guaranteed under the Constitutions and the International Charter of Human Rights
Hasnain Ibrahim Kazmi
Managing Partner & Advocate Supreme Court
LL.M. (International & Commercial Law), University of Buckingham
Partners / Associates
We are a medium sized Law-Practice having offices at Lahore and Islamabad. Below is the brief profile of KAZMIZ Partners, Advocates and Associates
Hasnain Ibrahim KazmiAdvocate Supreme Court | Managing Partner
M. Akram ShaheenAdvocate High Court
Zafar Ali KhanAdvocate High Court
Sarwar Muzzaffar ShahBarrister at Law | Advocate High Court
Haseeb ZahidLL.B. (Honors) London LL.M (Middlesex) | Advocate High Court
Abdul Samad ButtLL.B. (Honors) | Advocate
Muhammad Umair RiazLL.B. (Honors) | Barrister at Law
Elliott MalikLL.B. (Exeter) | Advocate
Uzair mujtabaBA LLB | Advocate
M. Zubair MirzaOffice Secretary
Mr. Kazmi has authored;
Publication # 1
- Commentary on The Financial Institution (Recovery of Finances) Ordinance 2001 Edition 2009
Publication # 2
- Manual of Evacuee Trust Properties laws in Pakistan Edition 2013
Publication # 3
- Corpus Juris for the Banking Cases Edition August 2013
Publication # 4
- The Manual of Company Laws with all Amendments and Case law Edition 2014
Expertise of KAZMIZ Advocates and Corporate Consultants
Drafting of Laws & Research
We have attained expertise in drafting laws such as;
- i) Sasti Roti Authority Ordinance 2009 and have also
- ii) Drafted Ehtasab Commission Bill for KPK 2013.
- iii) Research Associate of Durham Global Security Institute, Durham, U.K.
We had been the in house legal counsel of FFC Energy Ltd. (First 50MW Wind Power Project) and handled the whole transaction including negotiating with Financial Institutions, Government Agencies (NEPRA, CPPA etc) and EPC Contractors.
We are still handling fiscal and transactional matters of Foundation Power Company (Dharki) Ltd. (178-MW).
We have the expertise to understand complex transactions and drawing multifarious legal opinions including Pari Passu Agreements to Concession Agreements etc.
We have gathered sufficient experience of Acquisitions & Mergers of companies in Power Projects like Wind Eagle, Zephyr Power etc.
Mr. Kazmi had been teaching at:
- a- Directorate of Income Tax Training & Research Academy, (D.O.T.) Lahore.
- b- The Institute for Legal Studies. (TILS) Lahore.
- c- Lahore School of Law, Lahore.
- d- Resource Person of the Professional Development Centre, National University of Science & Technology. (NUST), Islamabad.
- e- Visiting Lecturer at Federal Judicial Academy, Islamabad. (Training Civil & Session Judges).
- f- Visiting Lecturer at National Police Academy Sihala.
IT & Telecommunication Related Experience
We have been working as Legal Advisers to;
- i) ESP Global IT Systems (formerly ABN AMRO Global IT Systems) and
- ii) EURO SOFTWARE PARKS nv. (A Public Limited Company of Netherlands).
- iii) Pakistan Telecommunication Company Ltd. (PTCL)
- iv) National Telecommunication Corporation. (NTC)
- v) Mobilink.
- vi) Ufone.
- vii) Star Telecom (Pvt.) Ltd. Islamabad.
Drop us a line !
# 12, Street No. 48, Sector F-8/4, Isb
+92 051 2854458-59
+92 051 2854460